Are you interested in hands-on software development experience for your next internship? We offer internship positions where you will be trained on full stack software development.
This is a mentorship program we are passionate about. Our top technical staff gather together each year to design a fresh program that evolves with our technology needs. We focus on making sure you develop a strong foundation of knowledge to build your career on.
The two key areas of focus are:
- Technical skills related to designing and building software
- Agile methodologies that enable teams to work effectively
It will be work hard, play hard. You’ll get to meet other developers in the company, build products and participate in team building activities. Software development isn’t just about delivering code, it’s about creating a team and culture that can build great software.
- Learn and work with a variety of technologies related to full stack development
- Participate in an Agile team environment to complete one or more web based projects
- Strong grasp of basic Java programming (2-3 years of coding in school and other venues)
- Creative ability to solve problems, especially logic problems
- A genuine interest in software development
Highly desired is software development work outside of school such as internships, personal projects and hackathons.
About SimonComputing, Inc.
SimonComputing is dedicated to simplifying the process of building software. We specialize in developing technically challenging applications, and serve clients in the public and private sectors.
TO APPLY: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SimonComputing, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.